We have been catering to clients' requirements since years by supplying them best quality Nasal Speculum. Widely used by ENT doctors to examine the nose of patients, this instrument is specially designed with two flanges. This Nasal Speculum is extensively used during anterior rhinoscopy. The flanges of the speculum offer a better view of the structures inside the nose by widening the nasal cavity. It is widely used in various procedures such as for removing any foreign body from nose, nasal packing and in septal surgeries while making the incision.
- Easy to insert into the nostril
- Clinically tested for safe usage
- Durable quality
3.5V BIVALVE NASAL SPECULUM
- LED lamp provides light output.
- Fiberoptics for optimal beaming and transmission of the light.
- Adjustable speculum facilitates removal of foreign bodies Autoclavable for complete sterilization.
- Bulb : T3100.
Registered Office: B-37, Shankar Garden, Near Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India